Got back home a couple of hours ago, downloaded a batch of pictures from the camera. There are some nice shots, but I still need to sort them out. Either way I thought I'd share 2 of them here and now. You can click on them to go to flickr and see the description n' stuff.
Last week was one of the hardest ever. This time work provided shelter for "other stuff", something I could focus on while trying to keep the head above the water.Infamous unordered list follows.
- Voices is really taking off. I need to write a piece on why it is the right play at the right moment and nuder the right circumstances.
- Next week I'll be on a vacation; good news is that it has recently snowed at Bariloche.
- Inertia is the most idiotic of all principles. I'm under the feeling that I have been acting in such way for too long. I need to apply a lateral force somewhere to alter the direction of things.
- Olympic observation #1: I hate short-lived direct elimination sports. The fact that people train an entire life to "act" for about 9 minutes and then head back home (as in Judo or Fencing) disturbs me.
- Olympic Observation #2: sports I'm interested in don't get TV time...
- Olympic Observation #3: the fact that some sports are Olympic and that squash isn't bugs the hell out of me.
- The body can sustain massive amounts of abuse. The mind can too, but side effects are nastier.
- Even in the worst circumstances good stuff can surface. That is what keeps us sane.
- When shit happens, it goes all the way!